Fragen & Antworten zum Thema Lash & Brow Tint
- What exactly is a Lash & Brow Tint?
- What does a Lash & Brow Tint Treatment do?
- How long does the results of a tint treatment last?
- How often can you repeat a tint treatment?
- What's in a kit?
- How many treatments are in a kit?
- What is the difference between the Lash & Brow Tint and Browhenna?
- How many different shades are there?
- I haven't used up my ink. Can I use it again at a later date?
- Are there products that I need for the treatment and which are not included in the kit?
- How long does the treatment last?
- What are the steps for the tint?
- Is the treatment painful?
- How Safe is a Lash & Brow Tint Treatment?
- Do the eyebrows need special care after the treatment?
- Can I use mascara despite Lashtint?
- Can I do the treatment during pregnancy?
The Lash & Brow Tint is a color paste in different shades, which is mixed with oxidant and thus colors eyebrows and eyelashes.
In the Tint Treatment, a pea-sized amount of tint is mixed with about 3 drops of Oxidant Gel to a creamy consistency and evenly distributed on the eyebrows / eyelashes in order to color them.
- The result lasts on the hair for up to 6 weeks. However, the result varies.
The tint treatment is gentle on your eyelashes and eyebrows and can therefore be repeated at any time. Ideally as soon as the effect has subsided.
The tint kit includes:
1 oxidant gel
6 pairs of eyelash leaves
1 color bowl
1 paint brush
The kit is sufficient for about 30-40 applications.
The difference between brow henna and the tint is that, unlike the tint, the henna can only be used on the eyebrows.
The brow henna also dyes both hair and the skin underneath and is therefore more intense in color.
We have 5 different shades:
The unmixed tint cannot be used again as the color dries up after a while. However, our tint is resealable and therefore has a long shelf life.
You also need it for the treatment
Cleanser / oil-free makeup remover
The treatment takes about 10-20 minutes, depending on the exposure time.
Step 1 - clean, degrease & prepare
Before use, clean the area to be colored with a cleanser.
To prepare before tinting the eyelashes, an eyelash leaf is attached as close as possible to the lower lash line. Vaseline is used to make the paper sticky.
Step 2 - mix the color
Pour a pea-sized amount of tint and about 3 drops of Oxidant Gel into the paint tray and stir into a creamy paste using the paint brush.
Step 3 - apply paint
- Apply the tint in the direction of hair growth in the shape of the eyelashes and correct with a cotton swab if necessary.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes, depending on the intensity.
- Apply the color generously with the color brush from roots to tips.
- The eyes remain closed so that nothing can run into them.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Coloring one eye at a time.
Step 4 - remove color
- Remove the color with well-moistened cotton pads.
- Comb through well with a brush.
- Remove the color and the eyelashes at the same time with a damp cotton pad.
- Wipe inside out so that no paint gets into your eyes.
The treatment should not be painful if there is no allergic reaction. We recommend carrying out a patch test 24 hours in advance in an inconspicuous area. Even this is no guarantee that a reaction is impossible.
The Tint Treatment is very safe. Our oxidant is very skin-friendly and pH-neutral. If something should get in the eye, the eye should be held under running water. However, there is no permanent damage!
Avoid using oily products to keep the color effect as long as possible
Use our Lash & Brow Booster for perfect care at home.
Yes, but only 24 hours after the treatment.
The same applies here as when dyeing hair. Since tests are not allowed on pregnant women, there are no studies on this.