With our tutorials and DIY kits, you'll become a beauty expert who gets their own Browlift. Step-by-step instructions will turn you into a pro, and let you and treat yourself or your friends.
BROWLIFT – Do it yourself!
BROWLIFT – Do it to your loved ones
Clean it! Thoroughly Cleanse
Thoroughly clean the eyebrows with the Cleanser.
Important:: work against the direction of hair growth in order to clean the skin under the eyebrows.
Stick to your brow like glue! Fix eyebrows
- Apply Browlift Glue generously to the eyebrows.
- Bring the eyebrows into the desired shape using the comb.
- Make sure that all hairs are lying flat, correcting where necessary. (see below)
Important: For a more natural result, do not fix the eyebrows too steeply towards the hairline. The position of the hairs can be corrected by reapplying the fleeky Browlift Glue and combing again.
|Tools||Lifting Tool, Lash Comb, Browlift Glue|
Lift me up! With Step 1 Browlift Lotion
Carefully apply the Step 1 Browlift Lotion to the brow hairs with the applicator. If possible, do it so that the lotion only comes into contact with the hairs, not with the skin.
- Cover your eyebrows with cling film to allow the lotion to soak in.
- After 8 minutes, thoroughly and carefully remove the Step 1 Browlift Lotion from the eyebrows with a DRY cotton pad without removing the Browlift Glue.
- If necessary, apply the Browlift Glue again to fix the brows in the desired shape.
|Tools||Lifting Tool, Step 1 Browlift Lotion, Cling film, Cotton pads|
Lift me up part 2! With Step 2 Browlift Lotion
- Repeat the application process with the Step 2 Browlift Lotion using a NEW applicator.
- After allowing it to set for 8 minutes, remove the Step 2 Browlift Lotion with a dry cotton pad.
- Clean eyebrows with a damp cotton pad and remove the fleeky Browlift Glue.
- Comb out any glue residue with the lash brush.
Important: Use a new applicator for the Step 2 Lotion. If both lotions come into contact with one another, a premature chemical reaction will make them unusable.
|Tools||Lifting Tool, Lash Brush, Step 2 Browlift Lotion, Applicator, Cling film, Cotton pad damp & dry|
Color Boost! Color eyebrows
- Use the Color Brush to mix a pea-sized amount of tint with the same amount of Creme Oxidant in the Mixing Bowl, until it forms a creamy paste.
- Apply mixed color in shape. If necessary, correct color edges with a damp cotton swab.
- Let it set for 2 minutes, then remove the color with a damp cotton pad.
- Brush eyebrows thoroughly with the eyelash brush. Finished!
|Tools||Lash & Brow Tint, Oxidant Creme, Color Brush, Mixing Bowl, Moist cotton pad, Lash Brush|