First, run a patch test. Despite the patch test, we cannot guarantee that a reaction will not occur.
Step 1 - Clean the eyebrows
Apply fleeky Brow Cleanser to the eyebrow area with the cotton swab / cotton pad, distribute it well and massage in.
Step 2 - Mix the Browhenna color
Use the pipette to fill hot water into a bowl with approximately 0.25 g of fleeky Browhenna Powder. Mix the selected Browhenna color with the water to form an even paste. The consistency should be liquid but not enough to run down from the eyebrows. Color that is mixed too thick cannot dry well and will affect the result.
Step 3 - Apply color
- Apply the mixed Browhenna color evenly on the eyebrows and directly on the skin (in the direction the eyebrows grow).
- Make sure to form exact contours and, if necessary, make corrections with a damp cotton swab.
- Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes
Step 4 - Remove Browhenna & groom
- Always check that it has dried well before removing the color. If the henna has not dried out because it was mixed too thickly, the result may not be visible. It is best to leave it on for 2-3 minutes longer.
- For the "ombre look" leave your fleeky Browhenna color in the first quarter of the eyebrow for 5-8 minutes max (always depending on the total leave-in time).
- Brush Brow Oil onto the dried color and remove with a cotton pad.
- Massage the Brow Oil into the finished brows, et voila!