1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
Responsible: fleeky GmbH (hereinafter: fleeky ), Hammer Deich 70, 20537 Hamburg, Germany, Email: info @fleeky.de, phone: +49 (0) 40 - 65588850
The company data protection officer of fleeky GmbH is Mr. Marcel Helmcke, from Helmcke Consulting and at the above address or ds @fleeky.de reachable.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.fleeky.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL), browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If, according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. It is sufficient to provide an email address to receive the newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time ds @fleeky.de send via email.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website Contact record. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your inquiry has been dealt with.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this,
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4.Orders via our website (shop)
a) Description and scope of data processing
If you order goods (and possibly related services) via our website, the collection, storage and processing of personal data is essential for the implementation of the contractual relationship.
All data that you enter in the course of order processing will be saved. This includes:
- Customer status (private customer / corporate customer)
- Name first Name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Payment data / payment modalities
- E-mail address
If a delivery address that differs from the billing address is specified, the following data will also be collected:
- Name first Name
If you have selected a payment service provider for the payment method, a direct forwarding to the website of the respective payment service provider takes place as part of the payment process. The data to be entered by you on the website of the called payment service provider will not be recorded, processed or saved by us. In this respect, the data protection guidelines of the respective payment service provider apply exclusively.
In order to be able to place orders for goods, you must set up a password-protected customer account. This contains an overview of orders placed and active order processes.
To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using SSL technology. Access to your customer account is secured by a password of your choice. We do not accept any liability for misuse of passwords unless we caused this ourselves.
b) Purpose of data processing
We need the data collected during the ordering process for the following purposes:
- to identify you as a customer
- to carry out your order
- to contact you, any queries regarding discrepancies or other information about your order
- for invoicing
- for any warranty and liability issues as well as for any assertion of claims against you
- to manage our customer data
c) Duration of storage of your data
The personal data collected by us will be stored until the statutory retention period expires and then deleted, unless, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. c GDPR, a longer storage obligation is provided due to tax / commercial law retention and documentation obligations or you have an additional storage in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR.
d) Legal basis for data processing
By confirming this data protection declaration during the ordering process, you have given your consent to the processing of the data. The processing of your data is also based on Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. b GDPR for the purposes mentioned for the appropriate processing of your order.
e) Forwarding of data to third parties
The personal data collected from you during the ordering process will only be passed on to third parties in the context of the necessities of contract processing. The transfer of your personal data to third parties is limited to the necessary minimum.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties therefore does not take place. Above under no. 3 we have explained to you in which cases we reserve the right to pass on your personal data to third parties.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you to optimize our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding trackingTools refer to.
i) Google Analytics 1
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our website to requirements and continuously optimizing it. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of this website. This information may also be passed on to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of us. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on it link click. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the website of the Adwords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were forwarded to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
If you do not want to take part in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this - for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to accept cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com“Be blocked. You can find Google's data protection information on conversion tracking here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
We use the open source software Matomo to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this (see section 5). The information generated by the cookie about website usage is transferred to our server and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties.
Under no circumstances will the IP address be associated with other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Your visit to this website is currently being recorded by Matomo web analysis. click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/)so that your visit is no longer recorded.
7. Social media plug-ins
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) from social networks. In order to increase the protection of your data when you visit our website, the plugins are not unrestricted, but only integrated into the website using an HTML link (so-called “Shariff solution”). This integration ensures that when you visit a page on our website that contains such plugins, no connection is established with the servers of the provider of the respective social network. If you click on a button or on the lettering of a social media provider, a new window of your browser opens and calls up the page of the respective service provider, on which you can (if necessary after entering your login data) e.g. the Like or Share- Button.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the providers on their pages as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the providers.
8. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert or exercise them or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our place of business.
9. Right to Object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to is sufficient ds @fleeky.de
10. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Current status and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in July 2020.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website.
1 Data protection authorities require the conclusion of an order data processing agreement for the permitted use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is available under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf offered by Google.